President: Miss. Kavita Hushare is a Women and Child rights Specialist with 18 Year of Experience in the Development sector. She is also a Juvenile justice Board (JJB) Member of Bidar District (Karanataka). She is currently serving as a Project Co.Ordinator of SAHAYOG (SWARAJ Project).
VICE PRESIDENT: Smt. Bakamma is a rural community women she is a an activist women, participating in campaign and movement.
Md. Shafiuddin is a founder secretary of SAHAYOG, Currently serving as a Executive Director of SAHAYOG. He is looking all the administrative work of SAHAYOG. He is a Finance, Administration, and Child Rights Subject, Specialist with 18 Year of Experience in the Social development sector.
Md. Gulab Khan is treasurer of SAHAYOG. He is activist of youth Moblizer.
Smt. Laxmi Bai is a Bidri Artisan, she got state Award from Govt. of Karnataka.
Mr. Sudarshan is a member of SAHAYOG. He is a Microfinance Specialist with 16 Years of Experience in the field of social. He is currently working as a finance Manager in the fullerton Microfinance Ltd.
Smt. Ruksar is a Vocational Training Specialist. She is currently working as a Training instructor in a Private College at Bidar.
SAHAYOG'S works is guided by the followng value
Current Funding Partners
SAHAYOG’S Current work is generally supported by the following agencies/ Government Department.
- Action Aid Association 2004 – Present.
- D.C (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India. 2004-05 – Present.
- Childline India Foundation 2010-11 – Present.
- Ministry of Minority affairs Govt. of India, 2013-14 – Present.
- Bidar District Child Labour Rehabilitation Society, 2006-07 – Present
- Watershed Development Department Govt. of Karanataka, 2000-01 Present.
- Zilla Panchayath / Taluka Panchayath Bidar District – 2004-Present.
- Karanataka State Social Welfare Board. 2003- Present
- Karanataka Rajya Vijnyana Parishad, 1999 – Present.
FORMER FUNDING PARTNERS.
- NABARD 1999 -2009.
- CAPART 2002-2009
- PLAN INDIA 2005 – 2012.
- Narayan Hrudalaya – 2008 – 2010.
- Karanataka State Women Development Corporation. 2011-12
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj Govt. of India.
- Central Social Welfare Board.
- Youth for Action