Awards & Recognition
Awards & Recognition
1) “UTTAM SANGATHANE (Best Performing NGO)” View Image
District Administration has selected SAHAYOG NGO Bidar as a best performing NGO in the field of Social work in Bidar District & Presented the award certificate on the occasion of Independence Day on 15-08-2008 at Nehru stadium Bidar. Honorable District in charge Minister Sri. Revonayak Bemalgi has honored to Mr. Md. Shafiuddin, secretary / Executive Director, SAHAYOG Bidar. With a Award Certificate in this Occasion.
Sri Gurupadappa Nagmarpally M.L.A Bidar City, Sri Bandeppa Khashempure MLA Bidar Rural also seen in the picture.
2) “A GRADE NGO” View Image
Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicraft), Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India, Southern Regional Office Chennai has graded SAHAYOG NGO Bidar as a “A” Grade for the financial year 2008-09. in the implementation of Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojna. (AHVY).
3) “VISHESH SEVA PRASHASTI ” View Image
Kum. Kavita Hushare, President SAHAYOG NGO Bidar, has received “ Vishesh Seva Prashasti ” from ORBIT during their Bal Yesu Programme which is presented by Smt. Meenakshi Sangram Vice President Zilla Panchayath Bidar on 08-11-2009 at Bala Yesu Nilaya Bhalki. Sri Eshwar Khandre, MLA Bhalki, Father Santosh Dias, Director, ORBIT Present.
4) EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR NATIONAL SOCIAL ACTIVITY. View Image
GLOBAL ACHIEVER FOUNDATION New Delhi. Has presented to Mr. Md. Shafiuddin Secretary / Executive Director, SAHAYOG Bidar, Excellence Award for National Social Activity for outstanding individual, achievements, distinguished Services to the nation on the occasion of National Seminar “ OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION FOR NATIONAL PROGRESS & WORLD PEACE at Constitution Club New Delhi on 31-10-2012.
5) MOTHER THERESA SADBHAVANA AWARD. View Image
GLOBAL ACHIEVER FOUNDATION New Delhi has presented “ Mother Theresa Sadbhavana Award ” to Kum. Kavita Hushare, President, SAHAYOG Bidar for outstanding individual Achievements & distinguished services to the Nation on the occasion of National Seminar Individual contribution for Social & Economic Growth held on 15-02-2013.
6) CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION. View Image
PLAN India has Awarded Certificate of appreciation to SAHAYOG Bidar for their sincere efforts and constant support in ensuring Uiversal Birth Registration (U.B.R) in India from 2005 to 2012.
7) KITTUR RANI CHANAMMA STATE AWARD. View Image
Kittur Rani Chanamma State Award to SAHAYOG NGO Bidar which is received by Kum. Kavita Hushare, President SAHAYOG on 08-03-2015, Presented by Sri. Siddaramaiah, Chief Minister of Karantaka Govt.
SAHAYOG'S works is guided by the followng value
Current Funding Partners
SAHAYOG’S Current work is generally supported by the following agencies/ Government Department.
- Action Aid Association 2004 – Present.
- D.C (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India. 2004-05 – Present.
- Childline India Foundation 2010-11 – Present.
- Ministry of Minority affairs Govt. of India, 2013-14 – Present.
- Bidar District Child Labour Rehabilitation Society, 2006-07 – Present
- Watershed Development Department Govt. of Karanataka, 2000-01 Present.
- Zilla Panchayath / Taluka Panchayath Bidar District – 2004-Present.
- Karanataka State Social Welfare Board. 2003- Present
- Karanataka Rajya Vijnyana Parishad, 1999 – Present.
FORMER FUNDING PARTNERS.
- NABARD 1999 -2009.
- CAPART 2002-2009
- PLAN INDIA 2005 – 2012.
- Narayan Hrudalaya – 2008 – 2010.
- Karanataka State Women Development Corporation. 2011-12
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj Govt. of India.
- Central Social Welfare Board.
- Youth for Action