SAHAYOG is a registered non Profit Service Organisation (NGO) incepted in the Year 1998.
Bringing people together to end poverty for good
SAHYOG Exists to facilitate empowering of the poor in the process of social development through sustainable improvement in the livelihoods and socio economic status and Self reliance of the under privileged sections of society.
SAHAYOG Envisions holistic development through maximum integration of all activities in order to ensure progress among the rural and urban poor community.
SAHAYOG'S works is guided by the followng value
Current Funding Partners
SAHAYOG’S Current work is generally supported by the following agencies/ Government Department.
- Action Aid Association 2004 – Present.
- D.C (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India. 2004-05 – Present.
- Childline India Foundation 2010-11 – Present.
- Ministry of Minority affairs Govt. of India, 2013-14 – Present.
- Bidar District Child Labour Rehabilitation Society, 2006-07 – Present
- Watershed Development Department Govt. of Karanataka, 2000-01 Present.
- Zilla Panchayath / Taluka Panchayath Bidar District – 2004-Present.
- Karanataka State Social Welfare Board. 2003- Present
- Karanataka Rajya Vijnyana Parishad, 1999 – Present.
FORMER FUNDING PARTNERS.
- NABARD 1999 -2009.
- CAPART 2002-2009
- PLAN INDIA 2005 – 2012.
- Narayan Hrudalaya – 2008 – 2010.
- Karanataka State Women Development Corporation. 2011-12
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj Govt. of India.
- Central Social Welfare Board.
- Youth for Action