SAHAYOG is a registered non Profit Service Organisation (NGO) incepted in the Year 1998 to the benefit of mankind targeting Socially, Educationally and Economically Weaker Section of the Society, to identity and Meet the needs and aspirations. Since last 17 Years Organisation is serving in Social, Economical, Handicraft and Environment development issues.
SAHAYOG is presently working in all the five Taluka of Bidar District, Supporting and Fund Channelizing for Violence Against Women Programme in five slum of Bijapur and for Bonded Labour Project in Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramnagar and Tumkur District of Karanataka.
SAHYOG Exists to facilitate empowering of the poor in the process of social development through sustainable improvement in the livelihoods and socio economic status and Self reliance of the under privileged sections of society.
SAHAYOG Envisions holistic development through maximum integration of all activities in order to ensure progress among the rural and urban poor community.
SAHAYOG'S works is guided by the followng value:-.
Equity and Equality:
we work primarily on issues relating to marginalized groups and individuals such as rural, low literacy communities, who may be Dalit, Muslim and Backward and have a focus on Women, Children, Low income Artisans and young people we promote diversity in our Governing Board our partner and Staff.
Honesty is one of our major values in all of our work.
we promote people's use of the Right to Information; we uphold budget and accounting transparency; all staff are transparent in reporting their work each month, the organizational reports are made public.
We believe people have the rights to participate in decision making that concern them, regardless of whether they are rural, non Literature or poor. Organizational staff have the right to be part of framing organizational rules.
we are committed to bringing about grass roots empowerment leading to policy and programme change through our work; We believe in delivering quality outputs.
Commitment and Solidarity:
we are always having a commitment and Solidarity with women and Children in their Struggles.
CURRENT FUNDING PARTNERS.
SAHAYOG’S Current work is generally supported by the following agencies/ Government Department.
- Action Aid Association 2004 – Present.
- D.C (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India. 2004-05 – Present.
- Childline India Foundation 2010-11 – Present.
- Ministry of Minority affairs Govt. of India, 2013-14 – Present.
- Bidar District Child Labour Rehabilitation Society, 2006-07 – Present
- Watershed Development Department Govt. of Karanataka, 2000-01 Present.
- Zilla Panchayath / Taluka Panchayath Bidar District – 2004-Present.
- Karanataka State Social Welfare Board. 2003- Present
- Karanataka Rajya Vijnyana Parishad, 1999 – Present.
FORMER FUNDING PARTNERS.
- NABARD 1999 -2009.
- CAPART 2002-2009
- PLAN INDIA 2005 – 2012.
- Narayan Hrudalaya – 2008 – 2010.
- Karanataka State Women Development Corporation. 2011-12
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj Govt. of India.
- Central Social Welfare Board.
- Youth for Action